Esperia Group has been established in the tourism industry since 1969 on the island of Rhodes with Esperia Hotel in Rhodes downtown. Esperia Group today owns ten hotels in Rhodes, six of which are located on the east coast of the island in Kallithea and four in Rhodes town.
With dedication and flexibility to changing times and tourism needs and requirements ESPERIA HOTELS is developing in a modern tourism environment with a series of hotels each with different characters and identities that cater to all visitors of Rhodes in the best possible way.
A BRIEF COMPANY PROFILE
ESPERIA HOTELS facilities are constantly renovated, the services are always upgrading and the staff distinguishes for its kindness, and dedication to welcoming and hosting our visitors.
The philosophy of the company from its inception until today, features:
- the pioneering investments
- the flexibility and adaptation to the requirements of every tourist market
- the promotion and enhancement of the local elements and products
- the respect for people
- the investment in local workforce
- the emphasis on segregation and identity of each hotel unit
- the pricing policy (value for money)
The large number of repeat customers, the excellent relationships with major European tour operators, the awards and distinctions mark the recognition of the philosophy of Esperia Group from our customers and partners.