A SAFE WORLD FOR YOU
Welcome to Esperia Group!
All of us working at Esperia Group are absolutely ready to host you, ensuring your health at all times by applying special Health and Safety Protocols which the Esperia Group team has designed for you and have been implemented with great success the previous year.
Please let us guide you through them, step by step, so that you may continue to feel absolutely secure while you enjoy our warm hospitality.
For many years our Group of hotels are being Certified from the leading International Organization Lloyd's Register, both for Food Safety according to ISO 22000 and for the Quality of Services provided according to ISO 9001. At the same time, our hotels achieve extremely high scores in the Health and Safety Inspections carried out by the International Certification and Inspection Agency SGS on behalf of Tour Operators.
Committed as we are, to always having as our top priority the health and safety of our valuable guests and employees, we fully comply with the Greek Legislation and we conscientiously and responsibly follow the guidelines of WHO (World Health Organization) as well as our Associates’ guidelines.
We are ready to welcome you and we look forward to sharing a safe and wonderful holiday experience with you!
- Ensuring our employees’ Health with a control frequency (rapid tests) weekly at minimum.
- Specialized training of all staff members in health and safety issues
- Health First certification for compliance with Greek protocols in the fields of safety and hygiene
- Each staff member is provided with sufficient Means of Personal Protection and the establishment ensures the continuous adequacy of equipment stock
- Daily temperature measuring of staff members with contactless devices
- Doctor available 24/7
- Highly trained, specialized teams have undertaken the task of disinfection
- Guest’s welcome carried out by keeping the appropriate social distancing according to our hygiene protocols.
- Temperature measuring with contactless devices
- Luggage disinfection with electrostatic sprayers
- Provision of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Completion of check in procedures and forms by keeping the appropriate social distancing and according to the Hygiene Protocols and to GDPR guidelines
- Controlled hotel entry-exit documentation of non-residents.
- Receptionists provide all the information about the hotel and room facilities as well as the necessary safety measures.
- All card keys are disinfected with UVC sterilizers before being given to the guest
- Information boards with hygiene guidelines in prominent locations
- Electronic and contactless payment of accounts is recommended and available
- Upon request and advance notice, the capability for any test (rapid, PCR) to be performed by a Certified Health Provider is provided.
- Please note:
- In order to set your appointment with the competent authority, we will need you to submit a request for the test upon your arrival at the hotel.
- The cost for the PCR or the Rapid Covid test burdens the client exclusively.
- Strict and thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room with the cold fogging method, with products having certified action against coronaviruses and the guarantee of our top-tier partners-Companies such as Ecolab, Diversey and Rolco-Christeyns.
- Sealing of the room with a special sticker so that you will be the first to enter upon completion of its disinfection.
- Hand Antiseptic product provided in rooms for guest use.
- Non-essential equipment such as: magazines, laundry bags, decorative pillows and covers have been removed from the room
- Linens in your room, bare Certification by the Hohenstein Institute of Germany stating that they have been disinfected (including for COVID 19) while the facilities of the collaborating laundry services are Certified as per ISO 9001 by Lloyd ’Register and RAL 1 from the Hohenstein Institute. Linens get transported completely protected and sealed in plastic packaging suitable for food contact.
- Certification of proper operation, cleaning, maintenance and hygiene of Air Conditions
- Room cleaning strictly following guest consultation and request
GASTRONOMY - BARS
- Breakfast and dinner operation hours are extended. Double seating will be applied when necessary.
- Safe distances between tables
- Good hygiene, cleaning and disinfection practices in the food sector, ensured by the rigorous application of HACCP regulations (ISO 22000 certification by Lloyd’s Register)
- Cutlery and food towels are served in the presence of the customer or in individual packages
- Employees are equipped with Personal Protection Equipment during the operation of bars and restaurants
- Hand sanitization stations at restaurant entrances.
- Meal setting in self-service buffet, is carried out with the appropriate P.P.E. (masks, gloves, hand antiseptic) always keeping the necessary safety distance
BEACH - POOLS
- Safety distances between sun beds and umbrellas
- Beach towel in individual plastic packaging provided to each guest
- Disinfection is applied on all sun beds after use with effective proven action products, against corona viruses and according to the European test protocol. Self- service sanitization stations are provided.
- Measurements of critical chemical parameters are performed at least 3 times a day and systematic disinfection of pool water takes place with approved formulas. Certified Operation and Hygiene of swimming pools
- Blue Flag Award-winning beaches
- Hand sanitization stations for guests and employees
- Frequent, rigorous cleaning and disinfection is carried out, based on a special program, of all common areas and departments, with emphasis on high risk areas such as elevator buttons, handrails, common area furniture, etc.
Disinfection performed with electrostatic sprayers
- Recommendation for avoidance of elevator use. If the elevator use is necessary, guidance for only one person or a family at a time.
- Certification of Proper Operation and Hygiene of Air Conditions
- Adjustment of programs according to the new conditions, with the majority of activities taking place in outdoor spaces.
- Reducing the maximum number of children taking part in activities, in order to maintain safety distances where possible.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of all areas with emphasis on high risk spots.
- Removal of all sharable small items and toys.
- No meals are served in these areas.
- Staff always wear a mask (both outdoors and indoors)
GYM - SPA - LEISURE ACTIVITIES
- Adjustment of leisure and wellness programs according to the new conditions
- Reduction of the maximum number of people per space and activity in order to facilitate maintaining the necessary safety distances (families and residents in the same room are excluded)
- Use of Plexiglas dividers in combination with safety distances and use of P.P.E. depending on the activity
- Frequent and strict cleaning and disinfection of all public areas is carried out with emphasis on the critical points and is imperative during user rotation. In addition, self-service sanitization stations are provided
RENT A CAR
- Car rental processes carried out by keeping the appropriate social distancing
- Specialized training of all employees in health and safety issues
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of vehicles, based on protocols
- Vehicle disinfection certificate provided to the customer. Disinfection is done with effective proven action products against corona viruses according to the European test protocol
- Driver's contact points coverage with disposable materials after disinfection (steering wheel, gear levers, seat, etc.)
- Disinfection of vehicle key with UVC sterilizer
OUR SPECIALIZED TEAMS
- Team of Specialized Executives working exclusively on the planning, implementation and control of the effectiveness of the measures against the Spread of Infectious Diseases, responsible for the training of the staff and the control of application of the Personal Hygiene Measures and disinfections.
- Group of disinfection employees that has exclusively undertaken the disinfection task of rooms and common areas with modern, specialized and scientifically acceptable tools such as cold foggers, electrostatic sprayers, UVC sterilizers, etc.
- Guest Services and Reception teams inform guests about the security measures applied in the hotel.
- Certifications from: Lloyd’s Register, HohensteinInstitute
- Cleaning and disinfection products from: ECOLAB-Sealed Air-Rolco Christeyns
We are ready to welcome you and look forward to sharing a safe and wonderful holiday experience with you!
BELLEVUE ON THE BEACH SUITES
ESPEROS VILLAGE BLUE & SPA - ADULTS ONLY
ESPEROS PALACE RESORT
ESPEROS MARE RESORT
ESPERIDES BEACH FAMILY RESORT
ESPERIA CITY HOTEL
LAUNDRY ESPERIA GROUP
Your Esperia Group Team
* Kindly note that changes may be noted to each hotel according to its operation and that all changes that may occur ensure our guest’s safety and wellbeing.
By completing your reservation with Esperia Group you are expressing your acceptance of the above mentioned protocols and notes.