OUR SAFETY... YOUR SAFETY... By ESPERIA GROUP
Welcome to Esperia Group!
Welcome to the new and enhanced Health and Safety Protocols that the Esperia Group team has planned for you by, as always, putting your well being and comfort first and ultimately adding value to your holiday experience.
Please let us guide you through them, step by step, so that you may continue to feel absolutely secure while you enjoy our warm hospitality.
For many years our Group of hotels are being Certified from the leading International Organization Lloyd's Register, both for Food Safety according to ISO 22000 and for the Quality of Services provided according to ISO 9001. At the same time, our hotels achieve extremely high scores in the Health and Safety Inspections carried out by the International Certification and Inspection Agency SGS on behalf of Tour Operators.
Committed as we are, to always having as our top priority the health and safety of our valuable guests and employees, we fully comply with the Greek Legislation and we conscientiously and responsibly follow the guidelines of WHO (World Health Organization) as well as our Associates’ guidelines.
We are ready to welcome you and we look forward to sharing a safe and wonderful holiday experience with you!
- Specialized training of all staff members in health and safety issues
- Health First certification for compliance with Greek protocols in the fields of safety and hygiene
- Each staff member is provided with sufficient Means of Personal Protection and the establishment ensures the continuous adequacy of equipment stock
- Daily temperature measuring of staff members with contactless devices
- Doctor available 24/7
- Highly trained, specialized teams have undertaken the task of disinfection
- Guest’s welcome carried out by keeping the appropriate social distancing according to our hygiene protocols.
- Temperature measuring with contactless devices
- Luggage disinfection with electrostatic sprayers
- Provision of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Completion of check in procedures and forms by keeping the appropriate social distancing and according to the Hygiene Protocols and to GDPR guidelines
- Controlled hotel entry-exit documentation of non-residents.
- Receptionists provide all the information about the hotel and room facilities as well as the necessary safety measures.
- All card keys are disinfected before being given to the guest
- Information boards with hygiene guidelines in prominent locations
- Electronic and contactless payment of accounts is recommended and available
- Rigorous and thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room, with the cold fogging method and Rolco-Christeyns products, which have been proven to have an effective action against corona-viruses according to the new European test protocol
- A room disinfection certificate is given to the guest upon arrival.
- Hand Antiseptic product provided in rooms for guest use.
- Non-essential equipment such as: magazines, laundry bags, decorative pillows and covers have been removed from the room
- Room linen washed and disinfected by partner Laundry, with ISO 9001 Certification from Lloyd’s Register and RAL1 of the Hohenstein Institute in Germany. They are transported completely protected and sealed in plastic packaging suitable for food contact.
- Certification of proper operation, cleaning, maintenance and hygiene of Air Conditions
- Room cleaning strictly following guest consultation and request
GASTRONOMY - BARS
- Breakfast and dinner operation hours are extended. Double seating will be applied when necessary.
- Safe distances between tables
- Good hygiene, cleaning and disinfection practices in the food sector, ensured by the rigorous application of HACCP regulations (ISO 22000 certification by Lloyd’s Register)
- Silverware and napkin in individual packages
- Employees are equipped with Personal Protection Equipment during the operation of bars and restaurants
- Hand sanitization stations at restaurant entrances.
- In case of buffet service, the serving is exclusively done by employees wearing the appropriate P.P.E.
BEACH - POOLS
- Safety distances between sun beds and umbrellas
- Beach towel in individual plastic packaging provided to each guest
- Disinfection is applied on all sun beds after use with effective proven action products, against corona viruses and according to the European test protocol
- Measurements of critical chemical parameters are performed at least 3 times a day and systematic disinfection of pool water takes place with approved formulas. Certified Operation and Hygiene of swimming pools
- Blue Flag Award-winning beaches
- Hand sanitization stations for guests and employees
- Frequent, rigorous cleaning and disinfection is carried out, based on a special program, of all common areas and departments, with emphasis on high risk areas such as elevator buttons, handrails, common area furniture, etc.
Disinfection performed with electrostatic sprayers
- Recommendation for avoidance of elevator use. If the elevator use is necessary, guidance for only one person or a family at a time.
- Certification of Proper Operation and Hygiene of Air Conditions
- Now that our families and loved ones are more precious than ever you may enjoy beautiful, quality time in our lush gardens and our Blue Flag awarded beach!
- This season, our MINI CLUB services and waterslides will remain closed
- Our gyms will operate according to the new hygiene protocols
- For your safety and in order to achieve social distancing which is the ultimate means of protection, entertainment will not be provided in our hotels this year
RENT A CAR
- Car rental processes carried out by keeping the appropriate social distancing
- Specialized training of all employees in health and safety issues
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of vehicles, based on protocols
- Vehicle disinfection certificate provided to the customer. Disinfection is done with effective proven action products against corona viruses according to the European test protocol
- Driver's contact points coverage with disposable materials after disinfection (steering wheel, gear levers, seat, etc.)
- Disinfection of vehicle key with UVC sterilizer
OUR SPECIALIZED TEAMS
- Team of Specialized Executives working exclusively on the planning, implementation and control of the effectiveness of the measures against the Spread of Infectious Diseases, responsible for the training of the staff and the control of application of the Personal Hygiene Measures and disinfections.
- Group of disinfection employees that has exclusively undertaken the disinfection task of rooms and common areas with modern, specialized and scientifically acceptable tools such as cold foggers, electrostatic sprayers, UVC sterilizers, etc.
- Guest Services and Reception teams inform guests about the security measures applied in the hotel.
- Certifications from: Lloyd’s Register, HohensteinInstitute
- Cleaning and disinfection products from: ECOLAB-Sealed Air-Rolco Christeyns
We are ready to welcome you and look forward to sharing a safe and wonderful holiday experience with you!
Your Esperia Group Team
* Kindly note that changes may be noted to each hotel according to its operation and that all changes that may occur ensure our guest’s safety and wellbeing.
By completing your reservation with Esperia Group you are expressing your acceptance of the above mentioned protocols and notes.