* Kindly note, we are exclusively hosting small dogs up to 7 Kg.
- Owners must provide a contact cell phone number to the front desk upon arrival.
- For everyone’s safety, we require proof of up-to-date vaccinations.
- In case of a veterinarian emergency, the owner of the pet may contact the reception that will arrange an appointment (at the owner’s charge).
- In case that the pet behaves aggressively, the Hotel’s management retains the right to cancel the owners existing reservation without any refund.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operators and other guests from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- You are required to control the noise made by your pet, so that it will not disturb other guests. Pets that constitute a nuisance to other occupants of the hotel by barking or howling may subject their owner to other charges for lost revenue by the hotel.
- Pets are not permitted in restaurants, food & beverage outlets, mini market and in the pools due to Health & Safety regulations.
- Out of consideration to our staff, children, guests and other pets we ask that you accompany your pet and have it on a leash at all times when not in your room, regardless of the perceived temperament of the pet.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Pets may not be left alone in the room unless in a cage. If your pet is loose in your room, you must have a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door, in which case your room will not be serviced. We will not be responsible for your pet getting loose if you do not place the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign outside your door. Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange a convenient time of servicing their room.
- Pets are not permitted to be left alone in your room for extended periods of time.
- Pet is not allowed to sleep on the bed-linens.
- Out of consideration to our staff, children and other guests you must immediately pick up after your pet.
- Kindly note that we offer pet treats, bedding, disposable litter bags, cleaning wipes, diapers, water and food bowls, bonelike toy.
- If a guest requires pet supplies, they should contact the reception with advance notice at extra charge.
- If your pet likes to sit on the couch with you to watch TV, a protective furniture cover is provided, for it to lie on.
- You will find a pet towel upon arrival for your pet’s bathing. You may address to the reception desk in case you would like to use an extra towel. The use of the room’s towels is not allowed for the pets.
The owner agrees that a fee of € 25,00 per day per pet, will be charged for hosting the pet regardless whether he/she wishes to use the pet accessories or not.